Christmas Eve: Father Son Leg Length Discussion, Patient Update Dealing with Heavy Metals & Hot Flashes, Dealing with A Stroke After Shingles.
On this episode of NST & Things we cover...
- Father/Son cases, how family members can present vastly different distortions.
- Understand how structural and functional leg length issues differ, can measurements switch?
- Could your back pain be caused by a short leg? Has your pain been properly evaluated?
- PAIN = DYSFUNCTION
- Dysfunction in tissue is derived from Trauma, Over-Use, Mis-Use.
- Heavy metals & photoflashes, update on patient suffering from HOT FLASHES.
- Lymph stagnation and forward head posture, how manual lymph drainage could benefit you.
- Stroke patient returns with "stroke like" symptoms after getting SHINGLES.
- Pressure in your head "VECTORS" can be alleviated/corrected, could they be inhibiting your central nervous system?
- The difference in men and women enduring a stroke, both differ with physical and mental limitations.
- Should I treat a patients nervous system or their structure after enduring even a minor stroke?
"Cast the bread upon the water."
"Its better to try and fail, than to have never tried at all."